What Amy needs

 Amy and I first met when she worked as a waitress in a coffee bar. The first time I walked in, she almost killed me. I was shaking the rain off my coat, as I became aware of someone staring at me intently. When I lifted my head, her eyes locked on mine and her lips relaxed into the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. For a minute I was weightless: the floor caved in under my feet and my mind somersaulted into space. Then she electrified my body. Pangs of lust surged through my nipples, straight down to my crotch. For 3 long seconds my heart stopped.

I wasn’t the only one enchanted by her. A string of male admirers visited the café. She always played along, but she never dated them. “Too busy to invest time in relationships,” she claimed.
The more I saw her, the more I lusted after her, until I became possessed with a physical desire so strong and so specific that I could no longer ignore it. I became convinced that I needed to get her into my bed.

We became friends. She took me for trips in the country on her motorbike and I dragged her around town to late night bars and cool parties. She never insinuated anything more than friendship and we never talked about her sexual orientation. It wasn’t an issue.

Being around her wasn’t easy. I could barely deal with the insane amount of sexual attraction I felt towards her. One look at her could turn me into a weak-kneed, stammering idiot in 3 seconds. Simply thinking about her made the adrenalin rush through my veins. Trying to handle the irrational outburst of desire and jealously became a daily trial.  But I simply could not quit seeing her. I desired her intensely, permanently.
I often wondered how she felt. Did I imagine seeing a shiver run through her body when she would accidentally brush against my arm? Did she dance for me instead of the tall bloke? It could keep me busy for hours and I did lose an incredible amount of sleep analyzing and reliving  everything  we did together.

Seducing her wouldn’t require any special skills: we liked each other for the start and there was an insane amount of sexual attraction between us. But one thing would be essential: patience, a virtue I wasn’t exactly trained in.

One night I took her to a trendy queer party. She acted casual as if the queer scene was no big deal to her, but I could see her flinch at two kissing women. Her eyes would linger on the intimately dancing couples for way too long and she kept insisting to anyone we talked to that she was a happy heterosexual.

After a while, she came up to me and threw her ams around my neck. “Come on, let’s dance”, she giggled.  Maybe the atmosphere of sexual freedom and all-encompassing horniness had found its way into her blood, I thought. “I smoked pot,” she whispered in my ear, still giggling nervously and pressing her hips against mine without holding back. As I felt the shape of her breasts against mine, I had to force myself not to move my lips closer towards the delicious curve of her neck and her gorgeous collarbones. I cursed my hard nipples poking through the thin fabric of my shirt and hoped she wouldn’t notice.
All I wanted was to kiss her into oblivion, but I couldn’t. Not now.

She avoided talking about that night afterwards.
One day, after a more than appropriate amount of wine, she kept going on about how much she liked men for their physical appearance. She really liked cock she said, the hardness of it.
“But doesn’t it all depend on the expertise of the guy who’s wielding it? “ I exclaimed,

“Good lovers are overrated,” she muttered. “When I’m looking for a one night stand, I just want a strong man with a big dick. That’s it. That’s what I need.”  She usually wasn’t this radical after a few drinks. “Besides, how do 2 women really fuck?“ She continued. “Isn’t it just foreplay? “
I knew she was just trying to provoke me, but nevertheless her attitude surprised me. I tried to laugh my disappointment away: “I’ve got nothing against cock. It’s usually the man attached to it that causes the problem.” That shut her up for a minute.  I launched a brave attempt to shift the focus of our conversation. “Isn’t it all about desire?” I continued. “I fall in love with women and I do get turned on by the physical appearance of a woman, but if that woman would have a dick in her pants, I wouldn’t mind…” 
That last sentence startled her. She stared at me awkwardly for a few seconds before she looked down to scratch at an imaginary stain on her thigh.
She was too tipsy to drive so I drove her home on her motorcycle that night. I could feel her arms burning around my waist and pretended not to notice how her hands accidently dropped down from my belt buckle to my crotch. She made it look like the wine and the bumps in the road made her grip unsteady, but I’m sure she was trying to check something.

------

I don’t usually pack in public. I’m not a superhero when it comes to plastic toys. But when I looked down at the bulge in my pants I felt really great. I touched it through the fabric and shivered. It was hard, its tip tucked away under my belt. I traced the outline with my finger, drenching my pants with pussy juice. I was about to explode. Already. What to do? A quick wank before she arrived? I slipped into the privacy of the hallway, pulled the dick out of my briefs, spit in my hand and rubbed the shaft. I moved fast, the hilt of the dildo pressing against my clit with each pull. I had never jerked off like this before and the dick felt very much alive, as if it was my flesh. As if I was about to shoot my load right against the wall in a minute. And another minute. And another. I lowered my pants and thrust out my proud rod as far as possible, administering more spit. The cock fit into my hand perfectly. I kept wanking, but the dick was slow, so much slower than my pussy. I tried to concentrate, my libido one messed up knot of longing and fear.

The doorbell. Shit. There she was. I had been so preoccupied with my new toy that I hadn’t heard her motorbike pull up in front of the house. I needed to readjust my package, comb my hair, get rid of the flustered look. “I’m coming!” I called out to the front door and ran to the bathroom mirror.

“Hi,” I said a minute later. I tried to act as casual as a packing dyke caught masturbating could. She looked surprised because I had my coat all buttoned up and was ready to go. Usually I was the one lingering endlessly, trying to locate lost keys and cellphone. I stepped outside and quickly closed the front door.

It had taken me a while to decide on the right dick for her. I don’t want to brag, but I’ve got a few shapes and sizes lying around in the closet. I went for the largest one. A black shiny silicone toy with an impressive head. This one would be too large to hide. Sooner or later she would notice the bulge in my pants.

That was part of the plan of course. A plan I was very unsure about. Either she would be ready to play along or she would totally shut down and regard me as a freak for the rest of my life. I needed to risk that. And she needed to come out of the closet and start living for real.

I hopped on the back of her motorcycle as casually as I could, feeling the big rod shift to the left and slip out from under my belt. It almost poked straight into her buttocks, as if it had a life of its own.  
I quickly secured it and managed to keep my pack in check during the ride, enjoying the curve of her hipbone under my pining hands.

She finally noticed my dick as I came back from the toilet and tried to squeeze myself in between two small tables in the overcrowded restaurant. A shock went through her and she quickly averted her eyes, her cheeks coloring a dark rouge. As I sat down she quickly regained her composure and pretended nothing had happened.
We went for a drink after dinner and her eyes kept wandering off to my crotch. As if she couldn’t help herself. My plan was working.

I tried to act calm, although inside I was terrified of rejection. And despite my fear, I was also getting very wet. I could barely control what was between my thighs. I wanted her so intensely I had difficulty talking. “Stay focused,” I repeated to myself.  If she wanted my dick I would make her beg and yearn for it in a way she had never thought possible. I wanted all of her, completely.
We did not stay very long at the bar. She drove me home and I felt her buttocks press into my crotch. There was no need to hold back. I made her feel the big stiff cock bulging in my pants.

I already knew there would not be a first kiss. When she parked her bike and took of her helmet she looked at me in a way I hadn’t experienced before. Her dark eyes playful and sparkling but full of yearning. Lost and found.
“Are you coming? “ She asked width a smirk and pulled me along towards the front door.
“I am, almost” is what I wanted to say but I only managed to coax a froglike sound out of my throat. She was so incredibly beautiful.
The door slammed shut and  she pushed me against the wall. He lips were almost touching mine. I could feel her breath on my face, agitated and heavy.
She grabbed my crotch, slowly moving her fingers along the shaft of the cock. My clit was rock hard and about to explode. I would have to stop her.
I pulled her into the living room and darted off to the kitchen for a drink. When I returned to the living room with a cold bottle of wine and two glasses, everything was dark and she wasn’t there. I tracked a small strip of light coming from the bedroom. The door was ajar. I peeked in and saw her slowly undress herself. She was lying on the bed, delicately pushing her jeans from her long muscular thighs, her back arched into the air like a cat. She touched herself briefly between her legs, amazed at how wet she was. The front of her panties was a transparent mesh of lace showing the outlines of her small dark bush.

She sat up and started to unbutton her shirt. When it slid form her shoulders I could see her hard dark nipples through her bra cups. She stroked them briefly with an air of nonchalance pretending I wasn’t there, though I’m sure she knew I was watching.
I entered the room, feeling like a bull in a china shop. She reached for the wine glass and I smiled at her nervously. “Come in to the bed,” she said softly. Another attempt to get quick access at my dick.  And we hadn’t even kissed yet.
I refused to take off my clothes and pushed her down on the bed. I straddled her and suppressed the desire to kiss her lovely lips. I had other things to attend to. I released her breasts from their cages and started licking them in slow heavy strokes. I slowly massaged the soft flesh while I sucked in the soft brown areola and hard nipple. She moaned and pushed up her pelvis.

I repositioned and trailed my tongue down over her stomach, my hands following  every move. She had a few scars on her belly I didn’t know about. I moved down until I arrived at the gorgeous point where the hipbone forms the ridge of a steep slope ending into her bush. I traced the bone and then slowly descended into the valley of her pussy, already smelling her wetness. I had to put one arm across her hips to hold her down. I pulled down her panties slowly and licked my way back up along the insides of her legs.

When I reached her pubic hair, her legs trembled with desire. I slid my tongue slowly over her labia, occasionally prying deeper into to the folds of her sex. Her clit was hard and ready. I lapped the delicate skin along the rim of her slit, feeling the strong muscles contract with every move. Soon my face was covered in wetness. I concentrated on her clit and started circling the hard bud slowly, while pressing her down on the bed. She sighed and moaned, ready and open to be entered. I gave her 2 fingers. They slid into her cunt without effort. My fingertips brushed her g-spot. She whimpered and groaned harder as I continued to lap at her clit with my  tongue. I fingerfucked her steadily now, her hips asking for more and harder. She almost yelled when she came. The orgasm pounded through her in big booming thrusts. Her vagina contracted hard around my fingers. The more I kept fucking her, the longer she kept coming, wave after wave, until she was completely exhausted and oversensitive.
I wiped off my face and crawled back up on all fours. “Turn over,” I said. “You are getting a massage”.

The back is one of the finest body parts. Hers was heaven. I’d lusted after it so many times, and here it was: completely uncovered in all its glory. I opened my pants, took my dick out from under the waistband and let it roam freely while I massaged her shoulders and back. I soon concentrated on her lower back, the dick occasionally brushing her buttocks. She opened her legs in response, anticipating.
I looked at her pussy. She was arching her back to provide me with an excellent view of it. I saw the juice glistening between her thighs. Her lips were still swollen and when I touched them she moaned softly, ready to be taken again. I left her on the bed, cunt in the air, exposed and horny as hell as I undressed below the belt and put on a rubber.
I did not slide in the dick right away. I let it find its way around her buttocks and play around. I moved its entire length over her cunt slowly until the tip brushed her clit. Back and forth. After about 4 times, she pushed herself up, nuzzling her cunt in my direction. “Please,” she moaned softly, her voice  thick with lust. “Do it. Put it in me. Fuck me.” She was ready.
I spread her lips wide and  guided the tip of the cock in. She shivered when she felt the head and started spearing her cunt onto the shaft impatiently. I grabbed her buttocks to slow her down. In a few  thrusts I saw the black shiny toy disappear completely into her pussy. I fucked her now, my hands pulling at her hipbones so I could thrust the dildo all the way in. I don’t know what happened, but the fucking transformed her into an animal. She groaned and grunted like a tiger. I could see the cock sliding in and out of her, while the muscles in her perfectly formed buttocks flexed and relaxed with every thrust. I let my hand wander to her clit for a moment and pinched it teasingly. She moaned and I increased the force of my thrusts, harder and deeper.

Pounding her rear gave me the advantage to control the merciless assaults on my precious parts. I had tried to avoid any stimulation, but I wouldn’t be able to last much longer. I was on the verge of coming and every thrust was bringing me closer to the edge. I didn’t want to come like this. I wanted to see her.
As if she read my mind she turned her head and said hoarsely. ”Come here. Turn around.”

The cock slid out of her and she sat up, her face turned towards me. She threw her arm around my neck and pulled me down on top of her. No kiss. ”I want to look into your eyes when you fuck me,” she whispered in my ear, driving me completely insane.

I entered again, but this time I watched her while doing it. She grabbed hold of the straps of the harness where they crossed my buttocks and pulled me deeper into her. Then she wrapped her legs around mine and rode me to the point of no return. We moved together in fast thrusts, our breaths ragged and faltering. The strap on strained against my clit each time she pulled me tighter and with every thrust I thought I would come. “Come one baby,” she hissed. “Let go for me”.

And suddenly, as if her words had unlocked the treasure vault, the big wave of orgasm hit me. I let go of everything and felt the immense cosmic pull of life projecting me into nothingness. For seconds I just floated. Then my cunt started contracting and drew me back into this world. I groaned and pushed into her slowly with each convulsion.
She pulled my hair. Her lips brushed my cheek and hungrily she found my mouth. Then she kissed me in a way so all-encompassing that I felt a scorching feeling rip through my mouth straight down to my cunt, nipples and belly. A burning kiss that etched her lust into me forever. We kissed again and again: a game of tongue, lips and spit. All I could feel was a massive amount of longing for her. To be inside her, skin to skin.

She pulled at my shirt. “Take it off,” she sighed. She protested briefly when I slid the cock out of her and sat up. I removed my shirt and bra and lay down beside her. She pulled me close. “I still have some exploring to do,” she smiled, “Your body is a mystery to me.”

She swayed a leg over my hips and hoisted herself on top of me. “Hm. Still standing, are you?” She winked at my black stallion. Then she let herself slide over the cock and sucked it into her wet pussy. She fucked it in slow, lazy strokes. A heavy sigh escaped her every time she rotated her hips and pushed the dick deeper into her. I watched her move on top of me. Her round full breasts were swaying, the nipples still hard. She held her head slightly titled backwards, mouth open showing the tip of her tongue between her moist, voluptuous lips.

When she saw me looking at her, she bent her head towards my chest. I felt her tongue circle my nipple. She cupped my breast in her hand and kneaded it softly. Her tongue and thumb now took turns tormenting my nipples. Sometimes painfully squeezing them, then softly licking. Touching my breasts seemed to arouse her because her pace quickened. With each thrust her rhythmic song of  Ohs  and  Ahs  became louder. Finally she just moaned and bowed her face towards mine. Her lips touched mine when she came, soft and wet and thick with orgasm.

She stayed on top of me for a while, lying very still. Her fingers played with my hair and she teasingly pulled my earlobe. “How did you figure out I was in love with you?” she asked softly “In love?” I stammered . “I didn’t. I just wanted to have sex with you.” She slapped my head and rolled on her side. “You really mean you didn’t know?” I nodded. I was as surprised as she was.“ I just wanted to get you into bed. We get a toaster oven for every converted lesbian.” She jumped on top of me, clutched my arms in a fierce grip and pretended to assault me. “Hey, be careful!” I cried. ”You’re hurting my dong.”
“Ah, we don’t need that anyway”. She laughed, slapping the eternal hardon like a boxing ball.

I’m still proud that the first lips I kissed were her pussy lips.

Commentaires

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.